From all sides
they come attacking.
Mocking my weakness,
they raise their swords.
Charging their horses and chariots,
In my direction they race
unto you I call.
And my cry you answered
But your ways are a mystery to man.
So, I carried a trumpet to a sword fight.
Because I trust in you,
I took a tambourine to a gun fight.
And songs I sang
as I watched my enemies fight themselves.
You give me more than I deserve.
You love me beyond my imagination.
all my enemies you destroyed.
faraway from me they flee.
over the ruins of my enemies,
they watch me dance.
I’m just rejoicing in the valley of blessing
because by my side,
The Lion of Judah I have.
Inspired by 2 Chronicles 20 - Jehoshaphat's Prayer
- A I M A S I K O: https://valtoybob.com/aimasiko/
- HER ROYAL HIGHNESS: https://valtoybob.com/her-royal-highness/
- THE BRIDGE: https://valtoybob.com/the-bridge/
- SHADOWS: https://valtoybob.com/shadows/
- SON OF THE KING: https://valtoybob.com/son-of-the-king/
- MY UNTOLD STORY: https://valtoybob.com/my-untold-story/
7 thoughts on “SWORDS, SONGS AND THE VALLEY OF BLESSING”
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. Please share your thoughts, opinions and suggestions.
This is lovely.
Thank you so much!
I am inspired …
I don’t need no Warship for a Gunfight when I’ve got my Worship locked in Tight.
Really though, these words of confession do not come through without foresight in faith and a total blind eye to fear.
Victory only comes to those who see it happen.
Yes, P A S T O R. Preach!!!